K-1: Fiancé or Fiancée of U.S. Citizen

1. A U.S. citizen may petition for fiancé or fiancée residing abroad to visit the U.S. temporarily for the purpose of concluding the marriage in the U.S. which would eventually allow the U.S. citizen to file for green card status for the spouse.


2. Child(ren) of the fiancé or fiancée may join him/her to the U.S.

3. All Rights Reserved.