K-3: Spouse of U.S. Citizen

1. A U.S. citizen may petition for his/her foreign spouse abroad to live in the U.S. for the purpose completing the green card sponsorship filed by the U.S. citizen for the spouse.

2. Child(ren) of the foreign spouse may join him/her to the U.S.

3. All Rights Reserved.