Relatives of U.S. Citizen

1. An applicant with a pending green card case, who is in the U.S., should still consult with a competent immigration attorney to apply for or maintain a non-green-card work visa or immigration status even if the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has issued and approved his/her I-765 Application for Employment Authorization (EAD).


2. U.S. citizens may sponsor their foreign national spouses, children, parents and siblings for green cards.

3. Certain children born abroad to one or two U.S. citizen parents may apply for U.S. passports.

4. All Rights Reserved.