Change of Status

1. Foreign nationals with valid temporary F or J immigration status who wish to continue to remain in the U.S. in a different type of temporary immigration status should consult, on a timely basis and before the expiration of their stay, with a competent immigration attorney to change their status.


2. If the foreign nationals are eligible to change their status in the U.S., normally, their applicable family members may also change their status or join them in the U.S.

3. Certain temporary immigration status may have restrictions on change of status.

4. All Rights Reserved.