I-212 Waiver

Tiya Law Waivers

1. A foreign national who has a removal order from the United States (“U.S”) and is applying to be in the United States within the proscribed/prohibited period of time bar, may need an I-212 waiver if (s)he is to be allowed to return or remain to the U.S.


2. All Rights Reserved.