1. Spouses and children of F or J visa holders may to join them in the U.S.


2. Non-spouse partner (regardless of gender) of F or J visa holders may join them in the U.S., depending on thecriteria.

3. All Rights Reserved.



“Aik Wan's work is very thorough and she pays a tremendous attention to detail ensuring you the best and fastest outcome for your immigration trial. I have used her services twice; once to obtain an H1-B visa and once for my greencard application. Both times she was able to convince the US immigration department to give me my documents way sooner then is average. My greencard case was fully approved in even less then 4 weeks. I can't wait to use her services for my naturalization.”
Paul Hakimpour - 4 Feb 2011


| + -