1. Foreign nationals who wish to continue to remain in the U.S. prior to the expiration of their F or J status should consult, on a timely basis and before the expiration of their stay, with a competent immigration attorney to extend their stay.

2. If the foreign nationals are eligible to extend their stay in the U.S., normally, their applicable family members may also extend their stay or join them in the U.S.

3. Certain temporary immigration status may have restrictions on extension of stay.

4. All Rights Reserved.



“Aik Wan's work is very thorough and she pays a tremendous attention to detail ensuring you the best and fastest outcome for your immigration trial. I have used her services twice; once to obtain an H1-B visa and once for my greencard application. Both times she was able to convince the US immigration department to give me my documents way sooner then is average. My greencard case was fully approved in even less then 4 weeks. I can't wait to use her services for my naturalization.”
Paul Hakimpour - 4 Feb 2011


| + -